Santa’s Top 10 Edible Christmas Gift Ideas for Elementary School Teachers
Running out of great Christmas gift ideas for your son or daughter’s elementary school teacher? Do you feel like you’re running out of time? Ho ‘, ho’, ho ‘my friends worry and don’t worry anymore. Santa Claus is here to bring you my best list of edible holiday gifts. Why do you ask for edible gifts?
Edible gifts are enjoyed by everyone, especially desserts, treats, and sweets of all kinds. Also, with the economy as my elves are and I had to think of other ideas to get ahead this Christmas season. Hope everyone understands. And we can’t afford to waste large and expensive gifts in case the teachers don’t like them. And who doesn’t like sweets? Sweets are synonymous with holidays, right? So that’s another reason I suggest candy and treat gifts. So without further delay, here is the list, right here. Wait a second. I thought I had it. Oh, excuse me for a second. I have to call my main assistant elf on my cell phone to bring it to me. I’ll be right back!
(5 minutes later)
I can be so distracted during this time of year. You know I have many things on my mind. And I have the gifts of elementary teachers on my mind right now, so here is my list. Just brace yourself, you might get hungry. Ah, let’s see here.
1. Chocolate covered popcorn in a decorative tin – so teachers can nibble on something delicious while grading their little ones’ assignments or they can sneak into the theater so they don’t have to pay the high prices. I mean (clear throat and cough) wait until they get home from the movies.
2. Chocolate Covered Apples and Caramel Apples: Oh, it reminds me of my summer vacation to Coney Island on the boardwalk.
3. Cookies in a decorative cookie jar: this is how you will always see it on your desk and will remember who gave you this great gift throughout the year. Then maybe they will give your child a better grade. I mean (clearing throat and coughing again) one of your delicious cookies.
4. Rice Krispies Decorated in Different Shapes: These can also be covered in chocolate and frosted. I can see that I am already gaining a few extra pounds. Maybe there are rice krispies diet treats.
5. A desktop gumball machine or M&M machine: NOT for the classroom, of course, but to enjoy at home.
6. A bouquet of cookies (cookie pops): they come decorated in different shapes and styles. They are delicious and put a twist on regular flower bouquets. I tried one once in a house where I left some presents. Ok, I didn’t eat it, I just looked at it. Maybe I took a bite. OK, I ate everything. How else am I supposed to keep my Santa form?
7. Candy Message in a Christmas Mug – You can create your own personalized chocolate popsicle message and then choose the mug so they can drink coffee and stay awake to grade exams and reports.
8. Giant Holiday Fortune Cookie Decorated with Holiday Fortune: I think I saw this idea while working in China, I don’t remember it, but either way, these are some of the coolest cookies you’ll find. It is very unique and different and that is why I like it.
9. Chocolate Covered Pretzels in a Decorative Cup – Sweet and savory together topped with frosting and delicious toppings. You know that sometimes I feel salty when I don’t eat something sweet for a long time.
10. Lollipop Bouquet: Maybe he or she can reward students for getting good grades or grades.
Well there you have it folks, Santa’s Top 10 Edible Christmas Gift Ideas for Elementary School Teachers. Some of these can be difficult to find in stores, so I recommend looking for them online. That is what I have to do this year with all the work I have left to do. Then my reindeer won’t have to work so hard. Merry Christmas to all!